Monday, March 9, 2009

other than tt,
(e realli too many big bang songs..)
is my future, my studies, my work and $$$$$$

ya rite, so overall, i hav 2 work first 2 hav e $$$$, to study degree, either at gov. or private, i personally prefer private though (even if it's more ex.)

heard frm my ma sayin tt i more useless than my kor... (ouch...nt?)
i dunno how to sae... couldn't point out the point...

b'cos i myself noe tt i hav tons of dreams n those dreams can remain dreams or either hobbies as they cannt act as a survivin tool for me to earn $$$$...
passion of them is one ting, talent is another...
sometimes, nt juz passion pulls it off...
-talent n luck plays a big part too (nt 4gtin the support frm peers & families)

so, all i can tink of now is to find a job, get $$$$, mayb meanwhile take a part time degree course or so...

oh ya... did i mention i hav 2 pay 4 my taiwan trip... i knew it though :p
-so depends on luck to c if i can go ...

i tink tt's all on my mind now... (plus a little on big bang, my stories i writin, gg shoppin, makin handicrafts, singin, drawin & slpin...)
- tt's abt all (oh... & plus everything in my brain XD )

ya... tt's abt it ... hmmm

No comments: