Friday, October 9, 2009

20th BIRTHDAY!

Just a hour plus ago, it was still my birthday...
well~ i've eaten 4 types of cakes, namely:
-chocolate mousse
-oreo
-mango
-mixed fruits

celebrated once at K-BOX, after work on 7th Oct, then sing till around 3pm
...and it is my first time to sing at a KTV (damn san ba right?)
anyway, i enjoyed it very much & the gifts are so nice & practical...
...thanks to "you know who you are" (hahahahahahaahah)

next, after that, wan ting came to fetch me with jd driving...
...and i had the 2nd cake at her house after we arrive...
...then we chatted & sleep~
wake up then went out in the afternoon to celebrate till night with another cake :p

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and i reach home around 11 plus, that was when my parents both slept & my brother told me there's a cake and celebrate just the 2 of us...
...halfway through my mother woke up, and went back to sleep
(a bit like regret never reach home earlier, because my mother even bought a cake from bengawan solo, not so cheap compared to before bah... a bit sad also)
aww~ family so sweet~

THANKS EVERYONE!
LOVE ALL THE CELEBRATIONS & PREZZIES!!!!
:D

No comments: