Monday, February 27, 2012

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

It is such a cute drama ~^.^~
A comedy, romance and somewhat unrealistic story....
It is so fun to watch, hehehe....
It is not draggy yet I feel that it's going at an okay speed so far ~
I especially like the character 'Choi Kang Hyuk' acted by Lee Ki Woo (just to say: he looks better with short hair). 'Choi Kang Hyuk' is supposedly a genius chef in ramyun, but somehow he is just annoyed of many things like bothersome stuffs. In other words, he could be plain lazy, but he always does the cooking, although at other times just lying around anywhere like nobody's business just because he is annoyed/tired. But, 'Choi Kang Hyuk' is always sweet to the one he calls wife, to which might be unrealistic as he could accept a lady who he had never seen before as his wife.
However, I really like how 'Choi Kang Hyuk' is annoyed at the right time, for some laughter, other times, he's just the sweet guy in most drama that I assume will not be together with the main actress. Ya~ that always happen, but that's how drama goes, so that hearts of the people watching the drama will go to him (like me XD).....
Anyways, I've just finished episode 7 and I can't wait to catch the next one... sadly, it's time to sleep :(

Oh, and I'm so happy that the reason I'm watching this drama is because I finish my IB essay... kinda of slacking now, but as time ticks, time left for my OT essay is depleting, it's like oh gosh right.......

happily signing off
nitez !

No comments: