Thursday, August 23, 2012

To Thank & To Apologise, hmmmm

This post is to reflect on an incident that happened yesterday. me & my friend was talking about the journals that we could not find and suddenly a guy sitting in front row turn back and told us about it. That was a very kind act but was 'stirred' by my friends sitting in the same row. I thought he is being kind to share his info with us and honestly I have to apologise for grading him when my friends ask me to do so (peer pressure, haha), plus I gave him a very low grade (because he is really not my type based on appearance). Felt really sorry for doing that though I knew my friends was only having fun, they are not trying to hurt anyone. Then, I recalled suddenly just now that that guy might be the guy I was telling my friend - "the guy that our lecturer said he had that particular journal, can ask him where to download, but I didn't see his face". So all in all, he might felt obliged to tell us when he heard me talking about him when I don't know its him sitting in row in front of us. So thank you & sorry to the guy whom I don't know the name.


No comments: