Monday, November 7, 2011

I lost my job...

er, ya, I kinda lost it, partially or maybe totally b'cos I took 1 month break for my exams.
ya, 'saded', now I really got to do well for my exams!!! all my hopes on it, the 4 modules!!!

I kinda of predicted I might lost it though, I thought since my pay is $6 per hr, should be easy to find another. But the point now is I don't feel like working! But I need $$$$$ ! ( to pay for phone bills, eat and transport fees )
:(

But to be honest, I actually thought that I should stop working for next semester, the same point arises again, I need $$$$$ ! ( and can I really concentrate on my studies this way? )

Please, I really have to do well for this exam, I cannot afford to not do well, although I know I'm lazy but I still want to do well, I really need to, I cannot waste any more money!

Also, I'm dejected now b'cos the handmade present I was suppose to give out was not accepted totally ( even before seeing the item itself ). And when my ma saw me doing sewing again, she said, "Why are you doing these useless things for?"
Kinda true, I spend time doing it, also no money come in, and also not very nice, so why do?
It seems that I'm pretty useless right, so now I really really really wish that my exam results will come out well. I totally want to graduate with a uni cert!

Maybe I should go for an additional course to get a cert? Then again, money is the issue! Do I have to work for money, yes definitely! Do I want to work now, I don't even know!!!

Actually, other then losing my job, I'm also lost now, should I really find a job and quit staying at home to watch show do handicrafts?



No comments: