Sunday, March 25, 2007

I"M BACK !!! ( MUHAHA)~
DOTC is quite fun ... first day everybody was blur blur n confused so it juz went 'off'
second day at night was the wan i rmb e most- NIGHTWALK ! it was so much more scary den the wan our batch 4 our DOC lor ( e tall 'ghost' wif a monster mask scared me twice lor---- first he jumped up frm under e sink n scare me til i sit on e floor lor ... den he purposely bang into me ( i tink .. haha) bt anywae it was fun cos it was scary .... i tink e year 1 s will enjoy it bah in sum way or another **** lastly ---- tt's 2dae , e mass dance was fun N everybody enjoy it so i tink dis's year DOC will b FUN FUN FUN
haiz ~ bt i duno if i will go tink of him b'cos i sort of 'labelled' him le^^^^^^ anywae he didn't cum so NXT ~ i muz work hard 4 my sch work on everyting so i can finish e 3 years

******************************************l***

No comments: