Saturday, March 3, 2007

long time nv write here le; bt gt write sum on my book... so here goes:
27/2
2dae i c 沙悟净again-_-'' , actuali 这应该只是算一点点的缘分吧... 因为啊, we r both ine same sch so 难免会遇到的吗@@@@.
so其实我不需要以为我们有多有缘分******
28/2
again again again, him again ! this time i was on bus den an ITE guy sat beside me(tt's nt e main point!), den i imagine wad if he came up e bus(i tot i was 2 dramatic...) , bt he reali came up e bus , bt of cus nth happened like dramas
{reali dunno is 缘分/巧合?}
1/3
errrr... i didn't record anyting bt if i'm nt wrong , it was tt time when i saw him wearin checked shirt when i'm wif my friend... so it's juz another day ( ohh ! i oso didn't manage 2 send my cousin off at e airport *sad*.......... :(
2/3
*recalling*
super excited n hapi cos this afternoon tok 2 my cousin hu went 2 taiwan yesterday for his studies on msn , e reason being he didn't hav internet connection back at home bt/n he did went 2 cybercafe 2 make a hotmail account ( his english nt tt bad wad - mostly) ... i was in sch den , n i was saying like "OMG!OMG!" - like super happy (X infinity)n i told my mother abt it on so on on on HAHA :)

No comments: