Monday, April 13, 2009

my life ar... juz finish dis link viewing... LOL

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-358104/who-are-you-currently-over-obsessing-about-/?pg=0

i tink wan ting will qi si ... HAHA

anw, ya, i've listen 2 some abt their lives... n replied with my views, dunno y tt even if is the topic on LOVE, liking all this... i still can reply pple on their problems

-it's like me myself dun understand all the love liking stuffs, how can i relate them to the others...
make no senses rite?
( wonder if pple tink i am crappin only, mayb i realli am...)

bt weird also, now i dun admire or 'like' anyone, (cos i dunno wad is like or love in bgr type?)
tinking hor, if guys tok 2 me oso very difficult to move on to tt, b'cos maybe i still nt mature enuf 2 treat them as friends? or i shld sae i can't handle normal guys?

of cus nt saying those tt tok 2 me b4 or tok 2 me well de guys are abnormal... i tink those are juz very outgoing... tt's y, maybe i dun nid 2 put in the extra effort to handle?

oh ya... i finally send 3 resumes to companies, nt sure will get pick anot so now is hoping for all the best !!!! (juz send yesterday i tink... :P )

...

TINK I AM GOING 2 END LIKE THIS ...

no way lor... hehehe

i will end it like:

BIG BANG FIGHTING!
ME (Pei Yu) FIGHTING!

YAY YAY YAY :P

:D

:)

No comments: