Friday, April 24, 2009

~reali hope i can get a job, have a stable income & den i can further studies....
i'm scared...
i think companies oso scared i cannot work long enuf & if i was to pursue part time degree course... does the time fit?
-the various reasons companies reject me???

HOPE is there,





isn't it?

people will tink tt i very slack n lazy bah, haven find job nor have i registered earlier for unis...
i ADMIT...


still ~
...HOPE is there rite? -_-

people always sae if u are willing to work, u will nv starve?
but is it my personality or character making me starve...
...being indecisive is bad...
from kindergarten to primary to secondary to polytechnic...
-the process seem so smooth, but wad abt after poly...
- i always wonder nowadays, wad my future is
WHERE my future is?
...i cannot juz stay at hme do nth bt use the computer, can i?

my parents can't support me 4ever, will i hear good news soon....
...i sincerely hope so

a stable income is impt!!!

whispers: fighting...

No comments: